It is widely recognized that companies should develop long-term, sustainable strategies for their business, and increased expectations from investors, NGOs, and customers have moved hundreds of companies to voluntarily report on progress towards sustainability goals. Yet such reporting may soon be mandatory for food and beverage manufacturers in the United Kingdom.
International Regulatory Changes
Regulations pending for the industry cover a variety of issues from food waste and deforestation to sustainable nutrition and unhealthy food promotion. Moreover, these new rules will turn the high-level commitments into concrete requirements for companies. Full supply chain transparency will be crucial and success hinges on efficient platforms that can provide complete visibility.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn about the upcoming government food policy and demand drivers shaping sustainability reporting. Will Nicholson, Consultant & Food Sustainability Expert will cover some of the challenges that lay ahead and how to prepare properly.
Watch & Learn
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll discover:
- Review of the National Food Strategy including coming government white papers on Sales-Based Reporting & Supply Chain Reporting for the industry.
- How to report on and tackle the issue of food waste.
- Gain full supply chain visibility on one centralized platform.
- Practices to offset the impact of supply constraints.
- Ways to strengthen supplier relationships and establish ethical sourcing practices.