Is your new product idea “The miracle of all time?” Does it “Prevent or cure COVID-19 or cancer?” Even if your company avoids obvious illegal claims like these, there’s nothing simple about researching, substantiating, and documenting health-related claims. Not only are the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) both watching, state attorneys general and potential class action plaintiffs are too.
The stakes are high, so it’s crucial to get it right the first time. But when R&D, legal, and marketing departments are out of sync, it can expose your business to risk.
Watch our on-demand webinar featuring Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) President and CEO Steve Mister and TraceGains CEO Gary Nowacki to learn how dietary supplements and natural products companies can ease the burden of health claims substantiation, achieve faster new product development, and connect teams with a networked platform.
Watch & Learn
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll discover:
- A review of the most recent unsubstantiated claims and warning letters issued by the FDA.
- An overview of permissible claims and which claims could lead to trouble.
- Current enforcement priorities and how to avoid the spotlight.
- How changes at the FTC and FDA may impact the regulatory landscape in 2021.
- Innovation success stories backed by solid research.
- New tools and regulatory alerts to simplify claims research and formulation.