We're bringing the CPG industry together. Regulators, industry experts, leading brands, retailers, suppliers, and YOU for two days to create what's NEXT. 2020 changed the CPG business forever, leaving a volatile and unpredictable market in its wake. Don't go it alone. Connect with your community to make sure your team gets it right.
Who Should Attend?
C-Suite, Quality, Safety, Compliance, Operations, Technology, R&D, Supply Chain, Procurement, Industry Experts, Regulators, and Consultants.
- Get Expert Advice: Don't go it alone! We've secured the brightest minds in the industry—schedule time with them to get answers to your most pressing questions.
- Learn from Peers: Why reinvent the wheel? Join sessions hosted by leading brands sharing proven best practices.
- Build Your Network: NEXT connects regulators, industry experts, leading brands, retailers, and suppliers to do more together.
- Solve Business Problems: Aimed at solving your toughest business challenges, you'll discover real-world solutions for streamlining business processes, optimizing your supply chain, and improving product development outcomes.
- Customize Your Conference: The interactive, two-day online event features live-streamed expert panels, leading brand best practice presentations, interactive roundtable discussions, training, networking, and more. Select the sessions and times that work best for you.
"There was so much
information about cutting-edge trends in the industry that I learned more than I expected! It was also inspiring to connect with people from all areas of the industry."
Commercial Support Manager
Get on the inside track with the best insight and trend analysis from the leaders who are shaping the industry.
Learn winning strategies from leading CPG brands for proven techniques to improve your business results.
Watch a panel of experts tackle challenging and timely issues to uncover their secrets to success.
Join small groups of like-minded peers for interactive discussions on hot topics that are most important to you.
Dive into the complex issues that keep people in the industry up at night and walk away with a clear path forward.
Discover the value of TraceGains solutions by seeing them in action with technical experts to answer your questions in real-time.
"I loved hearing how top brands are building and streamlining their business processes. It makes the sessions so much more valuable when there are real-world examples."
- Trey Harness, Corporate Technical Services Sr. Specialist
Product Quality and Innovation
The Future of Food Safety
Sourcing and Supplier Management
Supply Chain Transparency
Product Claims and Labeling
Emerging Consumer and Industry Trends
"The topics of the sessions were excellent. At first, it was disappointing that I had to choose one over the other. Later, I was relieved to find out everything was available on-demand."
- Kalena Carpentier, Quality Assurance Systems Supervisor
TraceGains Community Awards celebrate the boundless ingenuity of the people who are creating and refining best practices that reshape their businesses and increasingly, their industries. The peer-driven awards program is open to organizations using TraceGains solutions to streamline business processes, drive digital transformation, and achieve better, faster innovation.
This award recognizes companies with seamless collaboration between departments and external supply chain partners through the shared use of TraceGains solutions. Last year's Collaboration Award went to Katie Jantti, Janel Keep, Andrew Herndon, and Katelyn Ehrnman from Corbion.
This award highlights the dedication of businesses that use TraceGains Network to connect with customers and revolutionize the exchange of information across the supply chain. Angela Echols and Kelsey Lang from Bay State Milling Company took home the 2020 TraceGains Network Award.
This award celebrates teams that have driven business transformation by integrating TraceGains solutions into their company's culture. The 2020 Leadership Award went to Tom Dubinski, Joe Pilewski, and Kyle Scalzo from Arizona Nutritional Supplements.
Power User Award
This award honors TraceGains software experts who develop new and innovative use cases for TraceGains solutions that are both creative and offer significant business value. Last year's Power User Award went to Kim Wadino of SugarCreek Packing Company.
This award recognizes retailers that have achieved the most connections and engagement with suppliers and co-manufacturers on TraceGains Network. Elaine Gartner and the team from Schnucks Markets earned the 2020 Retailer of the Year award.