TraceGains is a rapidly growing software company, delivering a sophisticated suite of products for food, beverage, and CPG companies like Ocean Spray, Jelly Belly, KIND and Barilla. We believe that the supply chain should be more than a traditional chain of information. We believe the supply chain should be an interconnected network wherein suppliers, manufacturers, brokers, and the like can effectively and efficiently share information that will in turn help them improve food safety and quality, time to market, compliance with regulations, and more. That’s why we have led the charge to revolutionize information exchange across the supply chain.
TraceGains Mission Statement:
Revolutionize information exchange across the supply chain
TraceGains Core Values:
- Wow the customer
- We’re in this together
- Connect the industry
We are resolute to change the chain. Are you?
As the Sales Development Representative, your main responsibility will be to seek out new business opportunities by developing relationships with inbound leads created by our marketing campaigns. You will also conduct cold and warm calls to create connections with potential clients. In addition to utilizing leads generated from our marketing campaigns, you are a person who dives into industry research to identify new leads to supplement those from the marketing department. You are the liaison between the TraceGains Marketing team and Sales team. Your exceptional communication skills will allow you to build strong relationships with clients before transitioning them to our account executives. If you’re a positive, results-driven individual who enjoys working in a collaborative team environment, we’d like to meet you. This position reports to the Director of Sales Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Generate new business through identifying, prospecting, and targeting leads within our industry segment
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market through research
- Schedule meetings or calls between prospective clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Director of Sales Operations on a weekly basis regarding results
- Consistently achieve targeted quota of new opportunities created and business closed
- Develop strong presence and awareness for our product offerings through participation in tradeshows and applicable technology organizations
- Participate in the development of new service ideas and sales strategies
What you’ll bring:
- BS or BA degree in business or related field
- 2+ years of sales and industry experience in B2B sales of technology solutions
- Some proven success with prospecting and selling skills to land new accounts
- Highly self-motivated with competitive drive
- Excellent phone communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Experience using a CRM, such as Salesforce strongly preferred
- Must be willing to learn and adapt as necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company directions
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Why you’ll want to join us:
Our people make TraceGains great. We collaborate on interesting projects and achieve exceptional results. We act as trusted advisors to our customers in the food and beverage industry and are committed to client and industry innovation. We offer our team members the chance to grow professionally with other smart people while tackling challenges that stretch their minds and expand their skill sets. We’re connected by our desire to innovate and our goal to revolutionize information exchange across the supply chain. Plus, we offer great benefits, including:
- Uncapped commission plus base salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution
- 100% paid for life insurance, AD&D, LTD, and STD coverage
- Flexible paid time off available on your date of hire
- A 401(k) plan for saving for your future
- A casual business atmosphere
- Advancement opportunities and promoting from within
- A kitchen stocked with snacks, coffee, and more!
Applicants must be over the age of 18 and have proof of authorization to work in the U.S. for consideration.