TraceGains has an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join the Marketing team as a Product Marketing Manager.
The Product Marketing Manager is armed with the right combination of project management skills, industry expertise, and market research. The goal of this position is to attract buyers for TraceGains solutions and to identify and build business opportunities that increase revenue over time. This role owns the go-to-market strategy for the TraceGains product portfolio in partnership with Product Management. Including, the market strategy, messaging and content, internal training, and supporting demand generation to drive adoption and profitable growth. In addition, the Product Marketing Manager will support the market opportunity and definition at the beginning stages of ideation through the development and execution of the product.
- Lead product marketing efforts for TraceGains including competitive and market analysis, messaging, content, and sales enablement.
- Craft compelling product messaging, positioning, and use cases that tie directly to customer outcomes.
- Build and manage a complete set of product content including presentations, datasheets, cheat sheets, value prompters, and more.
- Establish strong feedback loops with the product, sales, and customer success teams to drive alignment and improve messaging.
- Conduct research to build customer personas, segmentation, and content aimed at accelerating leads at every stage of the buyer's journey.
- Define a consistent product launch approach and associated bill of materials ensuring clear dates are outlined and reached for each deliverable (TG.com, messaging, product sheets etc.).
- Gather and analyze competitive data, create and maintain sales-facing competitive battlecards for key competitors, and infuse content and messaging with competitive differentiation in coordination with market intelligence team.
- Conduct market research to understand industry trends and identify opportunities.
- Set clear, measurable product marketing goals, track and take accountability for business results and conduct cross-functional post-mortems to create a cycle of continuous improvement.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing for B2B technology solutions, preferably SaaS.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to clearly set and achieve metric-based outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience executing product launches and leading cross-functional teams through influence.
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills, especially with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Compelling storyteller, ability to communicate complex technology in a crisp and simple way that resonates with buyers.
- Flexible mindset and ability to change priorities as needed.
- Prior experience in the food, beverage and CPG industry a plus.
- Ability to be a positive team player, willing to grow and change.
Why you’ll want to join us:
TraceGains is a rapidly growing software company, delivering cloud-based New Product Development (NPD) and quality management solutions for food, beverage, and dietary supplement companies. At the heart of TraceGains is an advanced network platform that digitalizes documentation, automates workflows, and streamlines processes. With instant information sharing and visibility throughout the supply chain, companies can grow their businesses without adding resources.
Plus, we offer great benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution
- 100% paid for life insurance, AD&D, LTD, and STD coverage
- Flexible paid time off available on your date of hire
- A 401(k) plan for saving for your future
- Competitive compensation
- A casual business atmosphere
- Advancement opportunities and promoting from within
- A kitchen stocked with snacks, coffee, and more!
TraceGains provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Applicants must be over the age of 18 and have proof of authorization to work in the U.S. for consideration.