TraceGains is a rapidly growing software company, delivering a sophisticated suite of products for food, beverage, and CPG companies like Ocean Spray, Jelly Belly, KIND and Barilla. We believe that the supply chain should be more than a traditional chain of information. We believe the supply chain should be an interconnected network wherein suppliers, manufacturers, brokers, and the like can effectively and efficiently share information that will in turn help them improve food safety and quality, time to market, compliance with regulations, and more. That’s why we have led the charge to revolutionize information exchange across the supply chain.
TraceGains Mission Statement:
Revolutionize information exchange across the supply chain
TraceGains Core Values:
- Wow the customer
- We’re in this together
- Connect the industry
We are resolute to change the chain. Are you?
As an Entry Level Implementation Specialist, your role will be two-fold. You will be responsible for assisting in the configuration and implementation of new customer accounts within the TraceGains software platform, as well as utilize and train the Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software to extract required data from our customers’ documents ensuring proper formatting. In addition, you will take ownership of our customer satisfaction program working directly with our customers and providing assurance that their documentation has been received and recorded. You are a person who takes an initiative and proactively identifies updates to implement to ensure functionality per customer requirements and satisfaction. You will find yourself working in collaboration with the R&D department, QA team, and customer success managers often. If you are a forward thinking, customer focused individual with a passion for system configuration, we would like to hear from you. This position reports to the Vice President of Customer Success.
- Assist in configuration of new customer accounts within Tracegains software and improve upon existing accounts to ensure successful implementation of customer base
- Assist in gathering technical requirements based on customer business processes and ensure project requirements are executed
- Manage the Valet Service Program for selected TraceGains customers as directed.
- Learn and utilize the Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software to automatically extract information on documents
- Work directly with customers and their suppliers to ensure proper document formats
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
- Manage and upload large sets of customer data in a live production environment
- Collaborate with R&D and QA teams to design enhancements for product modules
- Work in concert with customer success managers to manage customer accounts throughout the entire implementation life cycle to include initial data importation, project implementation, business analysis, and ongoing support
- Deliver on expectations and goals, due dates and deliverables, to ensure timely completion of projects
- Provide additional support to customers on the use of TraceGains software to enhance customer knowledge base
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and effective communication by translating technical terminology to every day end user language for all learners
- Assist in improving internal procedures and developing new processes to increase efficiencies and overall customer satisfaction levels
- Execute effective time management skills and efficient output evidenced by meeting fixed deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or related field, preferred
- Desire to become proficient in system configuration , vendor management, and data analysis
- SQL programming, preferred
- SQL Server or Relational Database experience, preferred
- Highly proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office suite
- Food and beverage industry knowledge a plus
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and processes
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and troubleshooting ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to present information effectively to all levels
- High level of professionalism and a focus on customer satisfaction
- Proficiency using standard software applications, including
- Highly motivated, flexible, and self-sufficient
- Outstanding organizational skills
Competitive compensation, other smart people, and the ability to see, measure, and enjoy the fruits of your labor. A culture of growth, team events, and flexible schedules. TraceGains pays 100% for healthcare, dental, and life insurance. Vacation benefits available on date of hire, 401(k) plan, and casual business atmosphere.
Applicants must be over the age of 18 and have proof of authorization to work in the U.S. for consideration.