TraceGains is a rapidly growing software company, delivering a sophisticated suite of products for food, beverage, and CPG companies like Nestle, Panera Bread, KIND and Jelly Belly. We believe that the supply chain should be more than a traditional chain of information. We believe the supply chain should be an interconnected network wherein suppliers, manufacturers, brokers, and the like can effectively and efficiently share information that will in turn help them improve food safety and quality, time to market, compliance with regulations, and more. That’s why we have led the charge to revolutionize information exchange across the supply chain.
TraceGains Mission Statement:
Revolutionize information exchange across the supply chain
TraceGains Core Values:
- Wow the customer
- We’re in this together
- Connect the industry
We are resolute to change the chain. Are you?
TraceGains has an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join the Customer Success team as a Customer Success Manager.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) works directly with a group of TraceGains customers to ensure they are successfully onboarded/implemented and retained through achieving an ongoing return on their investment in TraceGains. Internally the Customer Success Manager works with TraceGains R&D, Sales, Support, Marketing and Customer Success (CS) on behalf of the customer. This role entails consulting with the customer to determine how the TraceGains solutions can meet their needs, leveraging product knowledge and an in-depth understanding of each customer’s business environment. (organization, people, goals, and assets) This position reports to the Vice President of Customer Success.
What you'll do:
- Onboard customers and drive the initial implementation and integration while effectively managing customer expectations
- Drive adoption of the TraceGains product within the customer base
- Serve as a customer advocate while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including R&D, Sales, Marketing, and Finance
- Develop methods of account management that allow for continuous improvement in customer satisfaction and retention rates
- Build strong customer relationships from the user level to the executive sponsor
- Assist in identifying opportunities for revenue growth
- Collaborate with our Finance department to manage the renewal process
- Act as an escalation point for customer issues
What you'll bring:
- B.S. or B.A degree
- Experience in a client facing role
- Proven consulting, and/or customer service/support skills
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills
- Prior experience as a Customer Success Manager and/or onboarding/implementing customers in a SaaS company is a huge plus
- Experience in the Food and Beverage industry and/or Supply Chain experience is a plus
Why you’ll want to join us:
Income, other smart people, and the ability to see, measure, and enjoy the fruits of your labor. A culture of growth, team events, and flexible schedules. TraceGains pays 100% of healthcare, dental, and life insurance. Vacation benefits available on date of hire, 401(k) plan, casual business atmosphere.
Applicants must be over the age of 18 and have proof of authorization to work in the U.S. for consideration.