TraceGains is a rapidly growing software company, delivering a sophisticated suite of products for food, beverage, and CPG companies like Nestle, KIND and The JM Smucker Company. We believe that the supply chain should be more than a traditional chain of information. We believe the supply chain should be an interconnected network wherein suppliers, manufacturers, brokers, and the like can effectively and efficiently share information that will in turn help them improve food safety and quality, time to market, compliance with regulations, and more. That’s why we have led the charge to revolutionize information exchange across the supply chain.
TraceGains Mission Statement:
Revolutionize information exchange across the supply chain
TraceGains Core Values:
- Wow the customer
- Stay forward-looking
- Proact, don’t react
- Question assumptions / Never be complacent
- Develop customer intimacy & collaboration
- Deliver scalable & innovative solutions for greater customer benefit
- Choose 1-to-many over 1-to-1 solutions
- We’re in this together
- Speak up & take initiative
- Take ownership
- Get invested
- Be a creative problem-solver
- Debate, then commit
- Have fun as a team
- Connect the industry
- Build awesome networks for each industry we serve
- Develop community of customers and suppliers
- Leverage the Network Effect
- Facilitate flow and exchange of information & communication
- Create defacto industry standards
We are resolute to change the chain. Are you?
The Instructional Designer ensures that the media content associated with educating employees, customers, and suppliers on TraceGains products remains engaging, up-to-date, and reflects the company’s core values. They are responsible for the design and stewardship of world-class learning experiences for all TraceGains stakeholders by ensuring all content is not only reusable, but also scalable as our learning audience continues to grow. This role will work directly with a variety of subject matter experts, both internal and external, putting great emphasis on their ability to communicate effectively and maintain collaborative relationships. If you are a creative, forward-thinking individual with experience and passion for using digital media as a platform for designing learning experiences than this is the role for you.
- Helps drive a positive training culture through interdepartmental collaboration and delivering creative solutions for identifying and reducing employee skill gaps.
- Build and maintain the company’s Knowledge Base comprised of online articles, video demonstrations and our webinar library
- Design, develop, and implement various learning modules using eLearning authoring tools (Adobe Captivate, Adobe Connect, Photoshop, Camtasia, Zendesk, Audacity)
- Conduct training gap analyses and define learning objectives for employees, customers, and suppliers
- Evaluate training programs and learner performance, and recommend and initiate continual improvements
- Implement & evaluate training programs and learner performance, and recommend and initiate continual improvements
- Be forward-thinking by creating a digital library that shows employees, customers, and suppliers how to use TraceGains products within the context of their specific role
- Implement help content and training strategy to reduce support inquiries and facilitate a “self-help” model for users
- Utilize user guidance tools to assist users through various tasks and processes
- Translate technical specifications into end user content
- Lead customer- and employee-facing trainings both face-to-face and virtual formats
- Create and update media, including video, to support onboarding programs, training curriculum, and webinar training content as the TraceGains products evolve
- Gain a thorough understanding of the TraceGains products and effectively present material to customers and suppliers to enhance learning at all levels
- Execute effective time management skills and efficient output evidenced by well-developed training materials while under fixed deadlines
- Travel if required
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Curriculum Development, eLearning Development, or a related field
- Experience in video production required
- 3-4 years of experience in creating digital training media
- Proven experience as an LMS Administrator required
- Ability to build a strong rapport with subject matter experts to research, scope, and design learner-centered curricula
- Ability to collaborate with all employees
- Knowledge and application of Adult Learning Theory
- Experience in developing education materials and curriculums specific to eLearning and distance education required
- Zendesk experience preferred
- xAPI experience a plus
- Knowledge and experience using S.A.M &/or A.D.D.I.E. design models
- A background in technical documentation a plus
- Background in working with manufacturing or supply chain industries and experience in food manufacturing a plus
- Knowledge of ERP, supply chain management, warehouse management, quality systems, procurement, or relates business is a plus
- Fluency in HTML and/or CSS preferred
- Passion for designing user success strategies
Competitive compensation, other smart people, and the ability to see, measure, and enjoy the fruits of your labor. TraceGains offers a competitive benefits package including healthcare, dental, and life insurance. Vacation benefits available on date of hire, 401(k) plan and a casual business atmosphere.
Applicants must submit a portfolio that is representative of their best work, in order to be considered.
We will primarily assess written, video, and interactive content.
Applicants must be over the age of 18 and have proof of authorization to work in the U.S. for consideration.