Audit Management Software
Schedule, Conduct, and Manage Audits In The Cloud
Audits Are Complex, Cumbersome,
Food, beverage, and CPG companies have unique challenges:
- Audits are crucial to ensuring compliance and managing risk, but the number and types of audits have increased dramatically due to changing regulatory and voluntary standards.
- Scheduling and managing audit teams is deceptively complex because the criteria and frequency of audits vary widely, and assignments need to match the auditor’s qualifications.
- Conducting audits with outdated tools such as email, spreadsheets, and paper-based forms and checklists is time-consuming and inefficient.
- Performing paper-based or only partly electronic audits can lead to data entry errors and there is a lag time in updating audit records.
- When audits are completed, they are filed away, and the data can’t be mined for business insights such as risk profiling, trending, training, performance reviews, and other analysis.
- As supply chains become increasingly global, performing audits internationally requires significant communication and collaboration.
Audit Management Software Can Fix It
TraceGains Audit Management automates and streamlines the entire audit process. Teams can schedule, conduct, and track audits on a single platform using a desktop or mobile device. Users can customize their own audit checklists or use pre-loaded templates. Notifications, workflows, and task assignments help track the progress of audit teams, and real-time reporting flags key findings and corrective actions.
Leveraging supply chain information already collected in TraceGains Network from thousands of supplier locations, auditors can quickly identify and prioritize suppliers with the highest risk and preview key documents like previous audits and corrective actions. With all information centralized on a single platform, manufacturers have a 360-degree view of the health and risk of their supply chain.
Allows users to schedule, conduct, and monitor audits in a single platform
Configures to manage regulatory and voluntary standards such as FSMA, FSVP, GFSI, HACCP, cGMP
Provides immediate access to audit findings, CARs, supplier scoring, and reports
Digitizes audit records for data mining and trend analysis to drive process improvement
Allows users to customize audit checklists or use pre-loaded templates
Highlights risk by supplier, item, and geography, identifying the most critical threats
Cloud-based visibility enables a detailed pre-audit review of key documents including past audits and corrective actions
Schedule and conduct internal audits and review the schedule for external audits within a single platform
Conduct any audit, GFSI, FSMA, cGMP, HACCP, and brand standards with customizable pre-loaded templates
Simplify collaboration with foreign facilities for scheduling, corrective actions, audit reports, and more
Ensure processes are followed and documented to meet the specific requirements of the FDA, USDA, GFSI, brands, and internal standards
Pair Audit Management with other TraceGains solutions to maintain complete supplier and quality records in one place, or it can operate as a stand-alone solution
Geo-location capabilities helps group overseas audits together to reduce travel and expenses
Easily monitor facility and supplier performance with trend analysis, reporting, and scorecards
Compare the performance of multiple facilities to inform risk management decisions
View the status of internal and external audits in one place including schedules, findings, and next steps
"Several of my clients already use TraceGains software and I cannot wait for them to start using Audit Management, too. This is a shortcut for conducting all kinds of audits. It is the perfect tool for completing the annual internal systems audit for SQF, BRC, etc. They can click through their audit checklist on a tablet, take photos, document observations, and have everything at their fingertips. This will help improve ongoing training and auditor quality of life in a big way!"
- Nancy Scharlach, President and Chief Technical Director
It's time to automate your audit process